Thursday, 17 January 2013

Colour Throwdown Challenge CTD225

I am just loving taking part in the weekly challenges over at Colour Throwdown, below are this week's chosen colours that you must use in your paper crafted creation.

 
 
I decided to go for a patchwork design on my card and cut out 24 squares of 2x2cm coordinating papers.  I added lots of faux stitching and some buttons I bought from eBay.  I edged the die-cut butterfly with cats eye fluid chalks and added some self adhesive diamantes.  I created the sentiment on my PC and edged it again with the fluid chalks.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Emma x


5 comments:

Emma Woods said...

Emma,

That is really pretty - good luck on the challenges.

I personally love that colourway.

Emx

KayM said...

Oh this is lovely! I love anything with patchwork squares in it! This looks like it took a lot of work! Really beautiful work!

Broni said...

Super sweet card!! Love the stitched patchwork look of it and the placement of the cute flower buttons!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us!

Chris D. said...

OMGee! This is totally adorable! Love your card!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful patchwork background and I love all the faux stitching you added!!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!